ADSL2/2+ Annex B based intelligent Multiservice Gateway with support for 802.11b/g wireless, 1 ISDN BRI interace, 2 FXS VoIP interfaces and 4 LAN ports.
The AT-iMG664WB is a full-featured, broadband media gateway and router, designed for cost-effective delivery of advanced IP Triple Play voice, video and data services over an ADSL infrastructure.
The AT-iMG664WB supports Layer 3 functions, including NAT, DMZ, and stateful inspection firewall for delivery of revenue-generating services such as home networking and security services.
The AT-iMG664WB provides 10/100BT Ethernet interfaces and 802.11bg Wireless interface.
The AT-iMG664WB supports analog FXS and digital ISDN phone simultaneously.
- ADSL2,ADSL2+ & G.Span Extended Downstream interleave window
- ADSL G.992.1/2 Annex B
- IEEE 802.11b/g Wireless Data Delivery
- FXS Ports for analog telephone / fax including T.38 support
- BRI interface for ISDN telephone / fax including T.38 support
- sin PBX P2P direct connection support* H.323, SIP or MGCP VoIP protocol support
- Major softswitch manufacturer compatibility
- Class 5 services
- QoS management
- Support for analog and VoIP phones
- Triple Play ready
- Stateful Inspection Firewall / NAT
- DMZ support
- Access Control List
- Intrusion Detection System: DoS, Port Scanning and Web Spoofing protection
- Zero Touch Configurator
- RoHS Compliant
- Optional UPS with battery alarm monitoring